For sure! Image Attributes Pro is definitely compatible with WordPress multisites and you will be able to update the image title, caption, description and alt text of your images on all sub sites.
And since the licenses ship with infinite domains, even if you are using domain mapping, you will have no trouble using Image Attributes Pro on all your sub-sites.
Installation and Usage
Using Image Attributes Pro on a WordPress multisite is no different than any other plugin.
- Go to your WordPress multisite
- Install the basic version from the WordPress repository.
- The repeat the process and upload the pro add-on and install it.
- If you want the plugins on all sub-sites, network activate both the basic version and the pro add-on.
- If you want to let each site admin to decide if they want it on their sub-site, then do not network activate both plugins.
Please note that there are no network wide settings. The bulk updater should be executed in the
WordPress Dashboard >
Image Attributes Pro >
Bulk Updater tab of each sub-site.
Sounds good. How do I get started?
Checkout Image Attributes Pro and the pricing plans. If you have any more questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.